Sulli enjoys a boat ride retreat


Article: "Peachy smile" Sulli looks lovely with bare feet

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+810, -70] She's not wearing one in this one either, right? It's not just me seeing that?

2. [+702, -71] Doesn't wear a bra even in public... imagine walking around like that in Gangnam...

3. [+629, -50] Thank you for providing us with the nipple parties lately

4. [+63, -9] Her chest is so small that you'd have to stare intently to even know if she's wearing a bra or not ㅋㅋㅋ it's up to her if she wants to wear one or not but she obviously knows that all of her pictures get put in the media so why would she purposely not wear a bra in her pictures?

5. [+59, -10] I really don't know why she's so obsessed with showing her small chest off

6. [+59, -5] 'Nipple Sulli', 'No Bra Sulli', these are the nicknames for her at such a young age... well, I do have to say I'm jealous of the way she continues to live her own life regardless

7. [+55, -3] Nipple princess

8. [+49, -4] Starting to think Choiza's weird too for letting her go around like this

9. [+34, -2] The article says "netizens commented 'You look beautiful', 'I love you unni'" ??? ㅋㅋㅋ where are the journalists getting these comments for?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are they digging for comments at sites that don't even turn up on search rankings? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+30, -3] Doesn't look like she's wearing a bra in this one either

11. [+21, -22] She's not wearing one ㅋ but I have to admit it's more comfortable to not wear one. You only get hate in Korea for not wearing one ㅋ

12. [+19, -3] Hahaha;;; I'm a woman but nowadays the first thing I check when I see Sulli's pictures is if she's wearing a bra or not...

-