[Pann] SM's kid models


Article: Did you guys see the new child actor cast by SM? ㅋㅋ

1. [+139, -45] I seriously detest moms who try to shove their kid into any big agency just because they're pretty or handsome. The kids are way too young to know what career they want to get into and it might not even be something they want to do but moms force them to do it anyway.

2. [+133, -0] I've been seeing a lot of these 'kid models' lately on other sites and I feel like shopping malls dress them too maturely with way too much make up and photoshop. I notice a lot of moms lately try to get their kids into modeling if they're pretty enough for it and I understand wanting to show your kid off and all but sometimes it seems too greedy on the mom's end.

3. [+73, -3] He's only an '09er ㅋㅋㅋ but SM does seem to pick great visuals

4. [+44, -1] He's so handsome ㅠㅠ had to save his picture..


5. [+37, -2] He's handsome too. All of SM's kid models are handsome. They can contract with SM later once they're older.


6. [+34, -0] He's cute too


7. [+20, -0] I think he'll give off a Donghae type of feel once he's older ㅋㅋㅋ there's also another Donghae lookalike in that NCT unit.. I forget his name but he looks like him too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -0] For a kid, he's really handsome

9. [+14, -6] Look at how much younger these stars are getting, everyone's trying to jump into the industry nowadays

10. [+12, -0] I've always felt like kids getting into the industry was by force of their mother's greed but his face definitely looks like he belongs in the industry... I hope they keep his eyelids mismatched because it's going to be so charming once he gets older. He has a Park Bogum look to him too ㅋㅋ

-