Navi tries on a wedding dress look for her family photo


Article: "Slightly nervous" 'Jang Dong Min girlfriend' Navi shows wedding dress look

Source: Mydaily via Nate

(Tried on for a family photo, not her actual wedding dress)

1. [+968, -105] All I'm reminded of is the suppository ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+753, -91] Jang Dong Min that ba$tard... now all I think of is that suppository when I see Navi

3. [+688, -169] Her boyfriend is Jang Dong Min ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+77, -6] She used to be such a pretty singer with good skills but ever since she started dating Jang Dong Min, her image tanked

5. [+64, -4] It's hard to view her as normal either

6. [+43, -1] She probably shared this photo hoping for comments calling her pretty but all everyone ever talks about is the suppository... sucks for her...

7. [+36, -5] I'd rather enjoy life on my own than marry a man like Jang Dong Min

8. [+36, -2] Why is she trying on a wedding dress when she's taking a family photo? Is she getting married to her dad or what?

9. [+34, -5] I'd rather get old and die by myself than get married to Jang Dong Min

10. [+18, -3] Even if the suppository incident is embarrassing for her, she's better off breaking it off with him. I heard he even threw stuff at her already? He's going to beat her for the rest of her life

-