Narsha shares more pictures from her honeymoon



Article: Narsha, the bikini body of a newlywed... all attention on her superior body

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+563, -175] Why would she get a tattoo there; even pub girls don't get it there;

2. [+551, -27] Why is Narsha's face going back to her debut days ㅠㅠ

3. [+420, -42] I had no idea she was this ugly... I guess it's been make up all along

4. [+44, -13] That tattoo is going to be a sight to see when she gets pregnant later... I bet even the doctor will have a hard time adjusting every time he does an ultrasound...

5. [+44, -13] I thought the tattoo was pubic hair at first..

6. [+41, -8] She looks cheap no matter how I look at her

7. [+38, -15] Why does she look more and more insane by the day?

8. [+35, -9] The tattoo's location looks like pubic hair sticking out

9. [+34, -6] Her nose looks like she stuck a piece of chalk through it; and what's all that she stuffed under he eyes; and that tattoo....

10. [+33, -3] Reeking of cheapness

11. [+32, -5] That's an odd tattoo location

12. [+31, -6] I hate the caterpillar looking aegyo sal under her eyes, hate the tattoo even more

-