Kim Soo Hyun to apply for a test to becoming a professional bowler




Article: 'Hallyu star' Kim Soo Hyun submits application to be a formal professional bowling athlete

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+4,309, -105] This is so cute... fighting

2. [+3,738, -95] Eh???? Isn't this so random? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,590, -68] ㅋㅋㅋ He really seems to have a 'my way' about things. I like that he's a hard worker in both his acting and his personal hobbies.

4. [+2,940, -81] The moon that embraces the bowling ball...

5. [+2,050, -316] I wish he'd pick up a drama though..

6. [+699, -18] I've always felt this but he's one of the celebrities that I feel lives in a world of his own

7. [+616, -18] He seems to be the type that goes all out once he gets into something.. I hope he passes his pro test and gives us some news about his next drama!

8. [+544, -22] Such a wholesome hobby... jealous~~ he's talented in all areas ^^

9. [+487, -16] A hard worker in all areas ㅋㅋㅋ whether it be acting or his hobbies ㅋㅋ I hope he passes his test and becomes a pro athlete! No pressure ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+446, -9] I want to see him shooting a new drama though ㅜㅜ good to see him hard at work on a hobby though

-