Kim Sarang shows off her amazingly youthful looks


Article: Bare face of 39 year old Kim Sarang... where is the evidence of time?

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

1. [+213, -17] Look at any 39 year old around you, see if they look like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+168, -8] I get that most of you are young and haven't worked in the real world long enough to have come across women who are 39 years old but it's actually rare to see a visual like hers, practically ever

3. [+91, -6] Please come out in more dramas or movies

4. [+22, -4] I'd believe it if you told me she was in her late twenties...

5. [+20, -3] She's aging backwards

6. [+9, -4] Well her job all day is literally to just manage herself, shouldn't visuals of this level be expected?

7. [+8, -2] I bet there are a lot of 29 year olds who look like they could be her unni

8. [+7, -0] Her face itself is youthful looking but you have to consider the amount of facial care that goes into preserving their youth... it's unlike anything you can imagine

9. [+7, -3] She's super pretty but I remember her saying that she doesn't have even one friend and now she looks so lonely to me

-