Key reveals that he feels like a chicken among swans in SHINee


Article: Key, "Out of the 5 SHINee members, I'm always last place. I feel like a chicken among swans"

Source: Newsen via Nate

While talking about beating out a 8000:1 audition and debuting at 18, he said, "I thought I was a swan then, but I wasn't. At the time, there used to be celebrity search rankings, and out of the 5 SHINee members, I was always last place. One day, I (realized that I was) a chicken swimming among the swans."

1. [+248, -28] SHINee as a group already has such a unique color but Key actually has the most unique of them all

2. [+237, -32] I find you so charming though ^^

3. [+191, -28] I really rediscovered Key through his new drama

4. [+18, -4] I personally think Key is the best color for the type of concept that SHINee represents. He's great at pulling off different concepts and he may not be the main in vocals or dancing but he does his job and supports the others. He has so much potential too with a strong personal color of his own that shines in dramas and variety shows... I think he has the perfect makings of an idol ㅋㅋ He's charming enough as he is and has never gotten into any scandals either ㅋㅋ

5. [+14, -3] Well aside from the 1%, everyone in the world is a "chicken"... but people forget how to live like a chicken and live exhausting, negative lives trying to imitate the lives of the swans... Key! Fighting!! Such deep thoughts coming from him

6. [+14, -4] It's the 5 that make up SHINee as a group but I think Key is the member that really expresses what SHINee represents! Key is the very identity of SHINee

7. [+13, -4] He's already a charming swan in my eyes ^^

8. [+11, -2] Nowadays Key's the first member I think of when I hear about SHINee!

9. [+9, -2] I rarely login to comment... but hey, Key~~ You're the type of person that people say there's no end to in charm!! Singing, fashion, languages, passion... consistency, honesty!! I'm a fan of another idol group but the reason I always look forward to SHINee is because of you!

10. [+7, -2] I like him the best out of SHINee. There's something unique about him, his voice too.

11. [+4, -0] As a SHINee fan, I never once thought anything like this so it upsets me to hear that Key must've thought this to himself all these years

-