Hyosung acts as a POV girlfriend for 'Video Star'


Article: Jun Hyosung, acts like a sweet but scary girlfriend "Oppa, did you miss me?"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+216, -61] So jealous of whoever gets to date her... I wonder if women know that she's the real type of style that men love

2. [+140, -39] Her and Yura have the two top best bodies

3. [+109, -37] She's a god. Has everything. There's nothing more you could ask for.

4. [+10, -5] I'd choose her for cuffing season

5. [+9, -2] I'm a woman myself and I totally see the appeal men would find in her! Pretty smile, cute but sexy, glamorous but has thin calves, her thighs aren't stick skinny but decently filled out, curvy but toned waist. Very pretty.

6. [+8, -3] She has both cuteness and sexiness...

7. [+6, -2] I can't imagine whoever that gets to marry her living a long life. Imagine waking up in the morning and she's right next to you... or coming home and she's in the kitchen... you'd just heart attack yourself to death.

8. [+4, -3] I'm a male and I don't really see the appeal... or maybe because I'm still in my early twenties? Do men only like her because she's a bagel face? Isn't her style only appealing to ajusshis in their late twenties and thirties?

-