Han Ye Seul deviates from her usual straight long hair style


Article: Han Ye Seul 'everyone is surprised at her hair style' (airport fashion)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+378, -22] ...Feels like the prettier ones always use their faces without a care...

2. [+343, -14] Reminds me of the perm Kim Hee Sun had during her peak days~

3. [+231, -11] Unni, what's wrong...

4. [+18, -1] I get that trends come and go but... even Han Ye Seul can't pull this hair off ㅜㅜ

5. [+17, -2] Let her live how she wants. I hate that Koreans always set standards for everything and anyone who deviates from that box gets criticized and gossiped about. Everyone should be able to have their own style.

6. [+14, -1] I reckon she'll go and get it straightened tomorrow

7. [+13, -2] As a woman, it makes me nervous when the dating period gets long but the man doesn't seem like he's ready for marriage yet ㅠㅠ not that it's any of my business but it wouldn't be bad if she broke up now while she was still pretty ㅠ

8. [+9, -2] Unni... can I have that face if you're going to use it like that...

9. [+8, -1] It looks decent on her because she has a tiny face...

10. [+7, -0] My bichon looks like that when I don't brush her ㅎㅎ

-