Crayon Pop's Soyul to halt activities to treat her panic disorder


Article: [Exclusive] Crayon Pop's Soyul to pause promos due to panic disorder

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+341, -13] It's their first comeback in a while too... I wish her a speedy recovery

2. [+207, -18] I remember when I suffered a panic disorder, my vision turned white despite it being night time and my heart was beating as fast as death. I went to the ER and wasted a ton of money...

3. [+153, -9] I remember there was a classmate who had a panic disorder in class and she had to leave because she felt like she couldn't breathe...

4. [+20, -4] It's all because you guys bullied her in the comments...

5. [+16, -2] Seems nothing's going right for Crayon Pop since 'Bar Bar Bar'... I had hoped they would turn out like EXID with the right support. I wish her a speedy recovery.

6. [+16, -4] I guess that's why we didn't see her in the morning broadcast. I hope she gets treatment.

7. [+15, -3] I wish her a speedy recovery

8. [+14, -1] I guess you can never judge a person by what they look like... she always looked so bright and happy

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,162, -38] Aigoo...

2. [+870, -57] Seems a lot of celebrities lately are suffering from panic disorders...

3. [+776, -37] Omo... find strength and come back with a bright image!!

4. [+594, -35] ㅜㅜ I hope she has a good recovery

5. [+505, -32] Find strength... and recover soon!!!

6. [+122, -9] The pressure must've gotten to her... can't imagine the struggle since 'Bar Bar Bar'. I wish her a speedy recovery.

7. [+108, -7] In the army I served as a counselor and I realized that there are a lot of people who suffer from mental disorders than you'd think. Even I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes... Let's all stop and listen to each other and find strength to live on~

8. [+97, -8] A panic disorder isn't just simply feeling stressed, you physically feel like you can't breathe and you break out in cold sweats and it's difficult to even stand sometimes. When I first went through the symptoms, I begged for someone to call an ambulance because I was that scared... Eventually you learn how to calm yourself down because you realize you won't actually die from it but the first time's always the scariest and what usually lands people in the ER. It usually goes away in about 15-20 minutes too so the people around you don't think of it as a big deal.

9. [+77, -7] People have the misconception that it's only popular celebrities who suffer from panic disorders but anyone can.

10. [+63, -5] I can somewhat understand why she's like this... everyone thought Crayon Pop got big off of 'Bar Bar Bar' but nothing went right for them after that, I can't imagine the pressure she's been under..

-