Bomi reveals on 'WGM' she wants at least 6 kids


Article: 'WGM' Yoon Bomi, "I want 6 kids" Choi Tae Joon in shock

Source: Newsen viaNate

1. [+552, -14] She'll change her mind once she spends a week with a kid ㅋ

2. [+507, -17] Try giving birth, even one is hard. Imagine a beagle that can talk and walk. Now imagine six of them...

3. [+304, -12] This isn't his first rodeo, he knows it's all a script so why's he so surprised;;;

4. [+28, -2] If you want six kids, you have to pretty much bank on not having a life for the next 10-15 years

5. [+27, -4] Not like she's going to actually do it

6. [+13, -0] I really hope she tries taking care of six kids

7. [+12, -0] People joke that they want 5-6 kids when they don't know the reality of it. They immediately change their mind once they have 1-2 ㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -0] She'll change her mind when she has to take care of a kid full time including sterilizing their baby bottles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -0] I thought that too before I got married. But I changed my mind after having my first kid~

10. [+5, -1] ㅋㅋ I know an unni who wanted three kids but after having one, she refuses to have another ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-