Black Pink to increase TV appearances with next comeback



Article: [Exclusive] Black Pink to increase comeback broadcast activities... 'response to fan support'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+304, -49] I definitely see star potential in Jennie

2. [+295, -53] I won't believe it until they actually do it because this is YG we're talking about

3. [+188, -37] I can't wait~~

4. [+161, -34] I want to see them fast, hurry up November 1st

5. [+146, -30] Is YG finally getting to work?

6. [+42, -12] You have to expose yourself more especially now when there are so many other idols promoting... the public forgets fast and it's not like they're already legend status like Big Bang. Put them on all the shows you can~~

7. [+1, -0] I'll believe it if they guest on a show like 'Weekly Idol' but I doubt Yang Hyun Suk will allow that..

8. [+6, -2] Yup, we're now in a generation where if you put on a mysterious act, you'll find yourself mysteriously disappearing

-