TV: [Spoilers!!!] 'Love in the Moonlight' hits 21.3% viewer ratings


Article: "Raon-ah" Park Bogum's sweet love confession has 'Gurumi' hitting another highest viewer rating at 21.3%

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+375, -4] This drama lacks nothing, it has it all from the acting, directing, to even the OSTs ㅋㅋ the viewer ratings are going straight up as deserving of it

2. [+327, -8] The previews today showed him sweetly calling after her 'Raon-ah, Raon-ah, Raon-ah'... agh, anyone else want to change their name to Raon with me?

3. [+253, -11] I wish Park Bogum would call my name like that too.. ㅜㅜ

4. [+30, -9] They match better than I thought.. Park Bogum was so cool yesterday ㅠㅠㅠ anyway, please give Jinyoung more screentime..

5. [+29, -1] I find myself smiling the entire time watching this too ㅋㅋㅋ kyah~

-


Source: Naver

1. [+3,084, -89] 'Gurumi' is just getting better and better ㅎ Park Bogum steals the show. Not only is his acting good but he looked so handsome yesterday that all I could do was stare at his face for an entire

2. [+2,499, -76] The drama's so good ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,323, -99] The power of Park Bogum~~~

4. [+2,104, -63] Congratulations ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+700, -17] I'm pretty sure a lot of girls are wanting to change their name to Raon now

6. [+625, -24] Yesterday's episode definitely deserved its viewer ratings~ ㅋㅋ he gave my a heart attack ㅋㅋ

7. [+540, -13] The drama deserves to pass 20%, the plot is good, the cinematography is good, the cast is handsome and beautiful and good at acting... Park Bogum's character is just so charming too

8. [+557, -21] Did you all see the 9th episode preview? That's going to be a legendary episode

-