Song Hye Gyo remembers 16 years since 'Autumn in My Heart'


Article: Song Hye Gyo, "Already 16 years since 'Autumn in My Heart'... grateful to Song Seung Hun and Won Bin oppa"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+277, -14] The original Song Song couple

2. [+190, -54] "How much, how much can I buy you for?" I still remember Han Chae Young claiming that she's not a plastic surgery monster ㅋㅋ what a joke, she showed such horrible acting in 'Autumn in My Heart' along with her lackluster looks... if not for her plastic surgery, she would've never gotten popular ㅠㅠ

3. [+184, -15] Wow, they look so fresh in that picture

4. [+21, -6] Such a great plot... and Moon Geun Young and Song Hye Gyo were so pretty

5. [+19, -14] 20 years later, Song Seung Hun's acting hasn't improved at all, Won Bin has become a coffee CF model, and only Song Hye Gyo has advanced in her career

6. [+17, -7] I still remember watching this drama and crying over every episode.. Moon Geun Young was so pretty. This drama even made me consider naming my future babies Junseo and Eunseo ㅎㅎ

7. [+17, -6] They truly are the original Song Song couple

8. [+15, -5] They don't seem to have aged at all over 16 years

9. [+14, -8] If you watch this drama again now, you'll notice that all three of them were really bad at acting ㅋㅋ

10. [+11, -7] "Don't make me laugh. Love? I'll buy love. How much? How much can I buy you for?"

-