Seoul Drama Awards 2016



Article: [Seoul Drama Awards 2016] 'Descendants of the Sun' wins 3 crowns... Song Joong Ki and Shin Min Ah win Hallyu stars

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+2,383, -173] Why would Shin Min Ah win Hallyu??? Song Hye Gyo and Park Shin Hye are more popular

2. [+1,879, -191] Eh? Why? Why did Song Hye Gyo win Hallyu? For what reason?

3. [+1,260, -86] Really glad to see Song Joong Ki for the first time in a while, congrats on the award

4. [+554, -83] I've never heard of 'Oh My Venus' until today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I searched it up and it was a drama that didn't even get good viewer ratings, how did it win an award? ㅋㅋㅋ Weird because Song Hye Gyo should've won it

5. [+392, -32] Weird that Song Hye Gyo didn't win it... but congrats to Song Joong Ki ^^ fun awards show

6. [+397, -34] I like Shin Min Ah but the Hallyu star of the year is Song Hye Gyo... I get that Shin Min Ah is an up and coming Hallyu star but I've never heard of 'Oh My Venus' being popular in China... weird that Song Joong Ki won the Hallyu award with Shin Min Ah

7. [+383, -31] That's ridiculous, how can you give the Hallyu award to Shin Min Ah when you have Song Hye Gyo and Park Shin Hye...

8. [+469, -61] Shin Min Ah's popular but I do think they should've given it to Song Hye Gyo

-