[Pann] Bobby's fan union under controversy over food gifts to 'MOBB'

Pann: Controversial fan presents for Song Minho and Bobby's unit

Post explains that Minho and Bobby are currently promoting under the unit 'MOBB'. Last week, Winner fans discovered that a Bobby fan union had sent the unit congratulatory food and flowers as presents but noticed that Bobby's basket was significantly 'better' than Minho's basket.


<- "Jiwon's" "MINO" ->



This was comparable to Winner fandom's presents to the unit where upon hearing that Bobby couldn't eat seafood, they swapped out the entire menu for him and made sure that the amount of food that both members got was equal.



-

1. [+579, -4] Minho's not even my favorite artist but I'm pissed ㅋ

2. [+455, -4] If I think of this happening to my own favorite artist, it breaks my heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are the fans so petty, why give him more and the other less? You can tell on first glance how much of a difference there is. Even Bobby must've felt sorry... ㅋ Do the fans not realize that it's embarrassing for their own artist to be petty like that? His fan union totally tarnished his name..

3. [+444, -5] What's funnier is that Bobby's fan union is comprised of the top homepages and they proudly put that up on their site to brag off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a Winner or an iKON fan but I think I'd be shaking in anger if I found out my favorite artist got treated like that... imagine how shocked Song Minho must've felt upon receiving that, how awkward it must've been.. tsk tsk.

4. [+208, -3] They even wrote "Bobby solo" on the flowers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how is this his solo? Ridiculous

5. [+195, -13] Winner's named Winner for a reason, even their fans are winners

6. [+190, -1] Minho fans knew that he was craving salmon but still swapped the menu for Bobby thinking that their baskets shouldn't be different... breaks my heart ㅠㅠ

7. [+145, -0] Winner fans swapped out seafood because their Bobby oppa can't eat it and yet what they got in return was two juice bottles and some bread...

8. [+105, -3] iKON fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's always a big organization like their fan union that causes scandals while the rest of their fandom comes out to apologize and act like "not all of us are like this" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Winner fans must feel like getting cancer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ find strength ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Pann

1. [+220, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious (Screencap of a Winner fan tweeting Bobby's fan union: "You didn't take food out of Minho's basket because you were hungry yourself, right?")

2. [+170, -1] I'm not even a fan and I feel so pissed... that's totally dissing Song Minho to his face. How old are these fansite masters in this fan union that they're acting this petty?;;;;;;

3. [+132, -1] Wow, this is just too far...

4. [+55, -1] Wow I'm pissed and I'm not even a Winner fan

5. [+47, -3] Wow, iKON fans are so damn petty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-