Oh Yeon Seo reveals how she dieted to look better on screen


Article: 'Entertainment Relay' Oh Yeon Seo, "I dieted a lot because I looked swollen on screen"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+624, -39] Didn't you... also get work done?? Don't lie... don't lie...

2. [+525, -30] Her jaw line is gone now

3. [+511, -35] Oh, so I guess dieting automatically shaves your jaw and cheekbones... so that's how it works~

4. [+54, -4] I reckon it would be hard to admit that you got facial contouring surgery on TV...

5. [+48, -6] It's amazing how she'll act like she never got any plastic surgery

6. [+43, -2] Why'd she get the aegyo fat under her eyes done... looks weird~

7. [+40, -6] I normally hate leaving comments but I had to this time. In her graduation photo, she looks thinner than she does now but her jaw line is still angular. Why would she lie as if losing weight made her jaw into a V line? She has pretty features but anyone can tell that she shaved her jaw done. You don't have to admit you got surgery, just don't lie about it.

8. [+36, -2] What happened to her eyes now

9. [+35, -3] Seems she got aegyo sal under her eyes too.. she looked better before

10. [+33, -3] Her facial structure has changed completely since her 'Banolim' days and she was thin back then too, I don't know why girls bother with lying about things that'll be found out so easily

11. [+29, -5] I guess dieting makes you lose bone weight too

12. [+27, -0] Her jaw really was angular back then

-