Leeteuk vows to check his future wife's no make up face before they get married



Article: Leeteuk, "Any woman I choose to marry, I will make sure I check her bare face no matter what"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

While talking about his experience on the show 'Vanity Table', he said, "I realized that women could be guilty of transformation. I didn't believe at first that someone could transform with hair and make up in just 20 minutes but I saw it happen before me. I realized how amazing those who do that are. I now believe in the tricking effects of make up. I now realize that a woman's image can change so much according to her make up. Any woman I choose to marry, I will make sure I check her bare face no matter what."

-

1. [+764, -33] Leeteuk-ah~~~ you put on make up every day too though ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+563, -38] How about you say that after erasing that thick make up of yours too

3. [+510, -33] You yourself need to lay off the thick make up

4. [+450, -40] Then show us your bare face too... I swear, he's always so problematic with his words. He has no problem hurting others with what he says but gets hurt over anything anyone says about him.

5. [+133, -12] Teuk-ah, take off your insoles and let us see your natural height too

6. [+107, -14] Out of all the men I've seen, Baekhyun's the one who I couldn't recognize with how thick his make up normally is ㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea the Baekhyun from EXO and the one from 'Moon Lovers' was the same guy ㅋㅋㅋ He's so ugly in the drama

7. [+72, -6] Male celebrities are just as shocking without make up

8. [+43, -4] He'll never get married then ㅋㅋ how about you check for plastic surgery too for the sake of your future children.. ㅋㅋ just stick to dating instead of getting married

-