Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon celebrate their third wedding anniversary


Article: Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon's 3rd anniversary picture revealed

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

1. [+969, -64] She's so pretty. You can tell how content she is with life just by lookin gat her face.

2. [+954, -69] Ah... she looks so content and happy. I don't even know them and this picture makes me smile...

3. [+939, -81] Lee Hyori really is on another level, you can tell by how she's living life now... There are so many stars who try to live off of their glory days and end up disappearing but Lee Hyori was someone who had Korea in the palm of her hand with her fame but she completely cut herself off and is living an average life now with no regrets... amazing all around.

4. [+84, -6] When I see her, I realize that a marriage isn't always about looks or money, but a man who can make you look as content and happy as she looks

5. [+57, -14] She was born to be a celebrity... I might be greedy for thinking this but I really want her back and promoting again

6. [+46, -3] She looks like she has no regrets or anything, so content with her life as it is

7. [+45, -7] Quite jealous of her living a carefree, happy life with the person she loves ^^

8. [+42, -9] As a fan, I want once, just once, for her to comeback with a song like 'U Go Girl'..

9. [+36, -8] For some reason... I'd describe the picture as beautiful than just pretty... I want to be like her, living life without losing who I really am

10. [+32, -5] I still can't get used to Sang Soon's face even today

-