Jieun makes her solo comeback with 'Bobby Doll'




Article: Song Jieun, cute -> dark 'Bobby Doll' who can do it all

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+239, -13] Kyah, the song's good, hit daebak Song Jieun!

2. [+188, -10] I thought she'd only match cute, bubbly concepts but she pulls this off too

3. [+180, -10] Pretty... she's such a diet motivation for me...

4. [+153, -10] Just saw the MV. She looked pretty and sang well too, the jjang

5. [+129, -1] She's pretty no matter how many times I look at her

6. [+51, -4] I like the other songs on the album too. I love calming songs like this. 'Bobby Doll' is good but the other ballads are jjang too. Had no idea she was this good at singing.

7. [+42, -4] Song's damn good ㅠㅠ

8. [+38, -4] Song is better than what I expected ㅠㅠ

9. [+33, -4] I love all her songs

10. [+32, -4] Wow, her aura's no joke

-