[Instiz] Jessica solves the foreign fan dilemma of "English plz"



Instiz: Jessica's refreshing Instagram reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"She was interacting with fans in her Instagram comments and when all of the foreign fans kept asking her 'English please~' she replied back in Korean 'Learn Korean :P'"

-

"She's the jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and looks gorgeous in that picture..."

"I'm so tired of foreign fans always asking for 'eng plz'"

"I really wish foreign fans would stop it with the eng plz ㅜㅜ if you're going to be a fan of a Korean idol, at least try to learn the language ㅠㅜㅜ"

"Yeah... I don't really see foreign fans who don't bother to learn Korean as having that much love for the idols they claim to like."

"This is why I love Sica ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

"Seriously... it always frustrated me seeing them ask for English all the time"

"I feel it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching INFINITE's V app and people kept spamming that they were Turkish Inspirits... no one asked"
- "I saw that too, no wonder Dongwoo mentioned Turkey over 2-3 times"

"I know an unni who is a fan of a model and she learned that model's language ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's mastered 7 languages so far like that"

"Or use a translating machine... every time I go into the video comments of Korean singers, I always see 'eng plz' comments"

"I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ learn the language already!"

"Foreign fans, let's learn Korean ^^"

"But on the flip side, I find it so cute when I see foreign fans writing in Korean no matter how awkward it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"When she speaks in English and Korean fans complain about not understanding, she tells them to learn English too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Yeah, I don't think you can get as dedicated as Korean fans are with their celebrities. Korean fans will go as far as to learn the languages like Japanese or Chinese... but I noticed foreign fans demand that Korean celebrities speak English for them ㅋㅋ"

"Sica actually uses a lot of English too but they always still ask her for English.. ^^"

"Seriously, it's so frustrating when fans just demand English from Korean stars.. if you like a Korean star, you should be speaking their language or at least trying to learn it ㅋㅋㅋ some just straight up demand that they speak in English"

"Oppa English plz"

"Pretty sure it'd be easier for foreign fans to just learn the language so that they can go to concerts and communicate with their favorite idols better."

"I even see foreigners report her posts and some comments for not using English, pisses me off"

-