Han Dong Geun wins first #1 on 'Music Bank'



Article: 'Music Bank' Han Dong Geun takes first #1 music show win 'miracle path back up the charts'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+6,872, -60] Han Dong Geun-ssi, congratulations on your first win since debut!

2. [+4,614, -53] Such a good singer... congrats on making your way back up the charts!!!!!

3. [+3,785, -43] Love your song!! He was so cute during his award speech ㅋㅋ

4. [+3,053 -49] Congratulations! Enjoying your song~~

5. [+527, -21] In an industry where idols have taken over, it's so rare to see a ballad singer win #1. Congratulations!

6. [+486, -18] Not that I'm putting idols down but it's been such a long time since we've seen a singer other than an idol win #1 on a music show, I'm so touched by it ㅠㅠ I'm enjoying the song, congratulations!!

7. [+400, -13] Dong Geun-ah, congratulations. I always sang your songs at the karaoke and I remember people asking who the singer was and telling them that you were going to be famous one day. I knew I was right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+379, -10] Wow, I never thought there'd be another song to climb back up the charts as hard as this one did ㅋㅋㅋ Amazing

9. [+352, -9] So rare to see a solo singer win #1 these days, amazing

-