Girlfriend's Umji reveals a set of 4 cute photos


Article: Girlfriend's Umji reveals a 4 set of cute pictures

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+828, -238] I'm still amazed at how she became a girl group member... she's not even a good singer

2. [+652, -152] There's nothing you can do about her visuals but I assumed she'd at least be good at singing but she's not

3. [+622, -279] I saw her in 'Knowing Bros' and she's honestly... Gong Minzy level...

4. [+37, -13] Korea must be an easy country if even a kid like her can become a girl group member

5. [+35, -33] What a cutie ㅋㅋ

6. [+31, -14] I was honestly really worried for her... her visuals are worse than even a non-celebrity and I'm sure she knows how lacking her visuals are... Imagine how pathetic she must've felt having to look at girls like Kyungri on music shows. I really did feel bad for her and was worried about the suffering she'd face but after seeing her on 'Knowing Bros', her personality is as ugly as her face. She regarded her teachers who are probably older than her own father with such disrespectful, "Pffft you babos!" ??? Is she crazy? This group thinks they can get away with anything after getting fame off of that performance in the rain. Not only that, she's a bad singer too.

7. [+30, -5] She debuted thanks to her parent's wealth. The girls I know in real life are way, way prettier than her.

8. [+28, -32] But she gets cuter the more you look at her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -16] Busted, busted, busted

10. [+24, -6] I clicked the article to write something mean but all of the comments are mean already so I'll just leave

11. [+20, -4] I was so surprised when I saw that they gave her the parts in songs that usually members who are visuals and can't sing are given. She has no talent, no visuals, she has to have some powerful figure behind her. I don't hate her but I honestly thought she had to have been Lee Gun Hee's daughter at the least to get to where she has ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+18, -16] Umji fighting

-