Both reps confirm Yeeun and Jinwoon are dating


Article: Yeeun ♥ Jung Jinwoon, both reps confirm relationship "They are in a happy relationship"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+324, -12] Once again, proves that there is no such thing as friendship between a man and woman everyone

2. [+296, -14] JYP probably already knew ㅎㅎ they were just waiting on releasing it... I think they actually released it at the right time ㅋㅋ if they had released it at the beginning of their relationship, it would've seemed like Jinwoon was kicked out of JYP because of the relationship, which is a misunderstanding

3. [+120, -17] Jinwoon... his face gives such a positive impression but when I see him on variety shows like 'Radio Star', I can't bear to keep watching ㅠ he's too... he overreacts too much... I hope he treats Yeeun with more genuineness than his fake variety persona

4. [+15, -7] They match well

5. [+12, -2] I like Jinwoon ㅠㅠ I find tall, well built but innocent face types like him so charming... Now I realize that all my favorite male stars are... dating ㅠㅠ be happy!! ㅎ

-


Article: JYP reps, "Yeeun ♥ Jung Jinwoon are in a happy relationship as a musician couple"

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+2,231, -80] This is why your image is so important. Both Yeeun and Jinwoon ahve always been known for being hard workers with good heads on their shoulders so of course the public will support them... It's always the idols who do pointless things that hear criticism when they get into dating scandals like "go practice your singing" or "focus on your work"..

2. [+1,545, -38] Hmm!! A rare couple where both give positive impressions. They look like such nice people, just good vibes all around.

3. [+1,014, -28] Be happy

4. [+827, -22] They match well!!!

5. [+121, -1] Wow, they match better than I thought... and isn't it the first for an agency to admit that a couple has been dating this long? They normally say "yeah, it's been about 4 months".. I like that they're honest

6. [+104, -7] They're both such positive stars, I support them fully

7. [+92, -7] Such a good couple to see...

8. [+15, -0] Congratulations~! And have a happy relationship... After going through Sunye's wedding news with the Wonder Girls already, dating news like this is nothing to me now... ^^ Yeeun-ah, this uncle supports you. Jinwoon-ah... you'll die if you don't treat her right~

9. [+13, -0] I wonder how many more labelmate couples haven't been revealed yet

10. [+9, -0] I feel like they'd have similar personalities... they match well.

-