A Pink releases comeback teasers for 'Revolution'




Article: "Transformation, not just change" A Pink's anticipated "Revolution"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,682, -125] I like that they combine innocence and maturity into their concepts, and I like the vibe they give off too. Let's do well, 'Revolution'

2. [+1,460, -120] It's hard to determine whether something will be a success based off of the teaser alone but I hope that this comeback is a big success public wise and helps them lay the foundation to becoming a long lasting group.

3. [+1,245, -97] I was wondering how I'd wait when their teaser A video was released but there are only two days left now. I hope their 3rd album hits daebak. The #1 group when it comes to innocent, dreamy, cutesy concepts!

4. [+1,086, -96] Only two days left ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+209, -11] We've waited a year and two months so let's hit daebak A Pink

6. [+204, -10] We've waited so long, our Pinkies

7. [+194, -12] Judging by the teaser, this is their best yet

8. [+181, -10] Let's hit daebak~~~ fighting!!!

-