Vivian reveals the secret to her thin body




Article: Vivian, "Secret to my body? I eat high calorie foods happily"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

"No matter how high a food is in calories, if there's something I want to eat, I'll eat it happily. When I diet, I usually eat one meal a day and instead of eating low calorie foods, I'll eat what I really want in smaller portions"

1. [+335, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a joke

2. [+228, -4] Does she mean eat it happily and then throw it back up? Did she think she could get away with that lie?

3. [+158, -2] Yeah, I eat happily every day.... but

4. [+118, -0] Surely she means she eats 3 spoonfuls of it happily?? Eating makes me so happy that I clear my entire bowl ㅠㅠ

5. [+38, -0] Is she an idol? Who is she?

6. [+25, -0] Women hate other women who talk like this

7. [+17, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Secret to her body, what a joke. Even women aren't jealous of bodies that are just thin like hers.

8. [+18, -1] She obviously looks like the type to have a metabolism that doesn't gain weight, don't act like you work hard for that...

9. [+16, -1] What a joke.. it's obvious she doesn't gain weight from eating..

10. [+6, -0] I know people who have metabolisms where they don't gain weight no matter how much they eat and not exercise

-