SBS being unfair to IOI again?


Article: SBS being petty again? Another controversy brews for IOI

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+735, -86] SBS is YG's little puppet!

2. [+661, -101] I don't even know who they are ㅋㅋ Black what?? ㅋㅋ I think they only won because of their agency

3. [+658, -70] Look at their scores... at least IOI scored evenly across all areas, Black Pink is purely based off of SNS points...

4. [+47, -1] SBS shouldn't have even nominated IOI if they're not going to let them on the show. Such a petty broadcast channel.

5. [+46, -2] Of course SBS would nominate IOI and not let them on because they still want the money from the text votes ㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -2] Inkigayo has always been known for YG artists winning #1 on it no matter the circumstances. It's their own little deal~

7. [+39, -1] This really is so wrong... IOI were still nominated and got no respect for it. I don't watch Inkigayo to begin with but this is something I'd boycott them over. tsk tsk tsk.

8. [+36, -0] It's not the fact that IOI didn't win #1 that's the problem but also the fact that they put them up for nomination and then banned them from the show.

9. [+33, -0] I'm not an IOI fan but I still don't get why SBS won't let IOI on the show

10. [+32, -0] I think the points are fair but I'm pretty sure SBS promised that IOI would be allowed on the show if they were nominated to win so why weren't they allowed on???

-