Rainbow's Seungah shows off her bikini collection in Phuket


Article: Rainbow Oh Seungah reveals refreshing bikini looks

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+452, -57] Quite the fake chest

2. [+376, -43] The inner line of her chest looks so fake

3. [+101, -15] She got her chest done. You can see the outline of her implants, see how it's round like that? That's a tell tale sign that it's fake. No need to put her down though... a lot of women desire to get it done, just that they're scared of it hurting or being obvious... I want to get it done too but I've only been considering it for 5 years because I'm scared it'll hurt ㅜ.ㅜ

4. [+29, -3] She got her implants too far apart...

5. [+26, -3] So fake...

6. [+23, -2] Aside from Jaekyung, I remember all of them being flat chested but first Hyunyoung and now even Go Woori all got their chests done. I bet Jaekyung's pissed since she's all natural.

7. [+18, -8] She's doing so much for attention... might as well get naked too

8. [+14, -8] So desperate to show off ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+13, -3] She honestly looks good... I don't mind seeing these pictures

10. [+8, -0] Looks like she wanted to show off her new chest

-