[Pann] Hyunseung shows petty behavior on SNS to B2uties?

Pann: Jang Hyunseung shows off his mockery skills on broadcast



"On 'Hit the Stage', someone suggested that they wear rugby uniforms but the crew said they couldn't dance in those and one of the members said 'Tie up the ribbon!' and danced to B2ST's ribbon dance in a mocking way. One of the crew members was even Junhyung's dancer at the 2015 Beautiful Show. If they're able to mock them on TV like this, imagine how much worse they are off camera."


"When B2uties asked for feedback regarding his attitude in the comments, he uploaded a picture of Kanye West's song 'Feedback' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"


"Another screencap of Hyunseung giving a fan the middle finger."

-

1. [+234, -3] A fan posted a picture thanking Hyunseung for leaving the group and he had the audacity to like it


2. [+218, -3] As a fan who's been there since debut, I hope he realizes how disrespectful he's being by mocking the Ribbon dance to the fans who've been there for the past 8 years and the members who've been with him for the past 10 years. The disappointment in him is big. What a pathetic person he is, attacking others. I can't even bring myself to hate him anymore because I'm just that over him.

3. [+211, -6] What's wrong with him... and that screencap of him commenting 'Cool *fist emoji' is him mocking Kikwang beacuse Kikwang used to post 'Cool *fist emoji' on his Instagram often too. Why is he being so petty. He's the one who left because he hated the group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+92, -0] Not a B2ST fan but I swore out loud after seeing the 'Feedback' picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he seriously takes his fans for fools, doesn't he ㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't give him any attention, that's the only solution

5. [+84, -0] Another screencap of him with the middle finger to a fan ㅋㅋㅋ


6. [+67, -0] I want to erase the fact that he was even in B2ST for the past 6 years, I hope this post gets spread around

7. [+40, -1] Wow such a disgusting person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a waste of all the time I spent liking him ^^

8. [+44, -1] Wow I'm not even a B2uty but this post pisses me off so much I'm shaking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's wrong with him, why is he so petty? How can he turn all the fans who've been there for him into such pathetic people? I honestly wish nothing but happiness to B2uties and the remaining 5 B2ST members

-