Nichkhun talks about having the least singing parts in songs


Article: 'I Hear Your Voice 3' Nichkhun makes sad but funny confession, "I always had small singing parts"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+400, -27] Because you're bad

2. [+365, -25] Did he never stop to think why he was always given small parts? ㅋㅋ

3. [+286, -30] I really don't want to see criminals like him on TV. Are they not aware of the many stories of families who have lost loved ones to drunk driving accidents? How can they think it's okay to basically almost commit murder and then come back on TV like nothing happened? Kim Ji Soo, Kwon Sang Woo, Jo Hyung Ki, Kang Ta, Nichkhun, Yoon Je Moon, Noh Hong Chul, etc etc etc..

4. [+27, -6] Didn't he have the Japanese confederate flag in the background of his Thai CF too? Now I know why he dated Tiffany

5. [+15, -6] I'm pretty sure he knows why he had small singing parts but of course he won't mention that ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -4] The ex-boyfriend of the Japanese confederate flag scandal

7. [+10, -5] He really is disgustingly handsome though...

8. [+6, -3] I hate it when members who can't even sing complain about not getting more parts

-