Nana looks fashionable in her 'pajama look'


Article: 'Fashion king' Nana 'not your average pajama fashion'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+435, -40] Shows that height is important for women too

2. [+391, -65] But seriously, where is this pajama fashion from? I've noticed a lot of female celebrities wearing it on dramas and such... but I don't get the appeal at all. Just looks like pajamas... I really want to tell everyone to keep the fashion for bed time.

3. [+228, -46] She manages to pull it off... looks good ㅋ

4. [+25, -5] If a non-celebrity wore that shirt, they'd look like an ajumma

5. [+18, -4] Definitely not a shirt that anyone can pull off... but she manages to, probably because she's pretty and has long limbs

6. [+8, -2] Wow, she pulls it off....

7. [+8, -1] I actually think it's funny to wear pajamas like that to bed

8. [+7, -2] Now that she got huge off of her drama, she looks like she's of a higher class ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -5] If she can pull this pajama look off, she could probably pull any look in the world off

10. [+4, -1] I wonder why this pajama fashion is even a trend ㅋㅋㅋ I doubt Nana actually wanted to wear it

-