Jung Ga Eun shares a picture of herself breast feeding


Article: Jung Ga Eun, a mother now "selca while breast feeding"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,812, -62] Breast feeding is beautiful but staging a picture like this to post on SNS is a severe form of attention seeking behavior

2. [+1,508, -47] Is she an attention wh*re? Is posting a picture of yourself breast feeding really necessary?

3. [+1,290, -39] I bet Sulli feels threatened by this

4. [+112, -1] I think she's at an age where she should know what to post and what not to post on SNS

5. [+103, -3] Soon she'll be posting a picture of herself taking a sh*t on the toilet too

6. [+102, -3] It's like she's breast feeding for the purpose of taking a picture. You're almost 40, learn some maturity.

7. [+94, -3] Doesn't look beautiful but cheap

8. [+82, -2] Is she nuts???? Did she let go of her brain when she gave birth too?????

9. [+68, -1] I think if my own friend, not just a celebrity, uploaded a picture of herself breast feeding, I would've sworn at her too

10. [+66, -1] Keep these types of pitures private, why publicly upload it...

11. [+47, -2] I'm a mother myself but I never post pictures of myself breastfeeding like that. I don't understand her...

12. [+32, -1] Surprising, I don't think this is right either even though I'm a mother myself

-