Jiyoon to release a solo in October


Article: [Exclusive] Jun Jiyoon to release new song in October after leaving 4minute

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+338, -10] Naega naega hae

2. [+252, -23] I wish her success, I know it won't be easy but I support her

3. [+222, -17] I personally wish the best for the members who left... They spent years playing the wallflower with barely any public recognition like they were nugus, it's about time they got some attention

4. [+25, -6] She's charismatic and has stage presence~ I support her!

5. [+21, -8] I think she has a lot of potential. She performed as well as Hyuna did during 4minute's 'Crazy' promos

6. [+19, -9] Face, talent, potential... she's all quite average

7. [+18, -5] I personally wish her the best. She seems like she has a good personality.

8. [+18, -2] She's such a good person that I wish her the best ㅋㅋ

-