Jisook shows off her bikini body


Article: Rainbow Jisook reveals bikini body "can't do anything about my height"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+425, -35] Her butt is a bit embarrassing to look at ㅋㅋ

2. [+251, -27] Just stopping by... be happy Jisook-ssi

3. [+206, -20] Jisook unni ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never cared for her when she was promoting with Rainbow but seeing her work hard on her own things during their hiatus made me fall for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -6] Isn't too much of her butt exposed? ㅋㅋ I feel like I'd be embarrassed wearing something like that in front of my dad ㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -3] I could never wear that on a family trip with my dad, too embarrassing

6. [+26, -13] Hmm.. she actually has a butt, I figured she'd just be thin

7. [+22, -0] Her dad took this picture too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -2] A bikini in front of her dad... what an open minded family. Does she not feel shy?

9. [+13, -1] Pull it down a bit..

10. [+11, -0] Can't tell if it's her bikini riding up or her butt sagging down

-