IOI's unit makes promising comeback with 'Whatta Man'


Article: 'Comeback' IOI 'Whatta Man' the girls have changed

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+111, -7] IOI, let's win #1 just once ㅠㅠ please find strength

2. [+105, -6] Let's hit daebak with this unit

3. [+101, -7] Good luck IOI

4. [+22, -0] Love the song, supporting you IOI ♥

5. [+21, -0] Their new song is crazy addictive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song's already done playing but I'm already humming whatta man~ whatta man~ ㅋㅋㅋ I think their new album is going to do well

6. [+21, -0] You members are the true winners~ the other members are missing out, especially with their flop groups~

7. [+17, -1] Such gorgeous girls ㅠㅠ IOI let's win #1!

8. [+17, -0] Fell for them after watching this MV... hit daebak with this unit~

9. [+16, -0] Their new concept fits them so well! I wish them the best

10. [+16, -1] Every single member is so pretty. I wish they'll just promote as is moving forward ㅠ

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,800, -140] IOI unit, let's win #1!!!!!

2. [+1,496, -122] Let's go straight to #1, see you on public broadcast! Somi fighting!

3. [+1,300, -121] Kyul Kyung's live fighting

4. [+1,135, -121] I don't do Instagram so I'll just comment here #WhattaMan let's win #1 This oppa loves you girls ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+1,017, -97] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoa!! Loving it!!!!!!!

6. [+281, -20] Kyul Kyung and Jun Somi have the high note parts, right? Even without their main vocalist, I was surprised at how skilled they all were on their own. The other members are above average too. The song's addictive, the concept's good, this is going to be a hit~

7. [+281, -27] I really like the new song. I know that IOI as a group will eventually hit an end but I hope they work hard until then! Fighting!! Let's win #1!!

8. [+249, -25] Love the song~~ They all look great too~~

-