[Instiz] Tiffany shares a picture of SNSD as 8 for 9th anniversary


Instiz: Tiffany cut off Jessica's picture on her Instagram ㅋㅋ

"I think Tiffany did the right thing. Uploading a picture of all 9 of them would just make fans who have moved on feel weird."

"I don't know why this is considered controversial? SNSD is currently 8 members anyway. If she had used a picture with Jessica in it, that itself would've been controversial too."

"Wouldn't people complain if she included Jessica anyway?"

"I think she made the right choice. Uploading Jessica's too would've caused an even bigger mess."

"I don't think Tiffany did anything wrong."

"I've seen fans photoshop out members that left the group but I've never seen a member actually leave out a member themselves.."

"Well it's not like she'd upload a picture of all 9 of them..."

"Like others are saying, this picture represents the current state of SNSD so I don't know why it's controversial."

"Well SNSD is currently 8 so.."

"Of course... Jessica is no longer an SNSD member and SNSD is currently 8 members. Tiffany did nothing wrong."

"I think it'd be weirder if she included Jessica.."

"By that logic, no one should be able to upload pictures taken before 2014 then."

-