Hyorin and her mother show off their youthful looks


Article: "A mother like a sister" Hyorin and her super youthful mother

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+381, -9] But Hyorin's a lot younger than you think too ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+294, -24] Hyorin looks a lot better without make up

3. [+112, -22] Her mother seems to have gotten some procedures done

4. [+19, -6] I wouldn't say her mother looks like her sister~~~ maybe a young auntie?

5. [+17, -17] I prefer mothers to look like mothers, something about youthful looking mothers weirds me out. Mothers need to have that comforting feel to them rather than a youthful look.

6. [+13, -1] I don't think it's the mother who's youthful looking but rather Hyorin who's mature looking for her age. I know a lot of ajummas around me who are thin and pretty nowadays. Even ajummas in their late forties aren't as old looking anymore.

7. [+11, -3] I saw them on 'I Live Alone' and they're like best friends, it makes me jealous... be good to your parents while they're alive, guys

8. [+10, -0] Such oily faces ㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -14] Hyorin's so cute..

10. [+9, -0] I thought Hyorin was the mother for a second

-