Hani leaves 'Three Great Emperors' to focus on music promos




Article: Hani reps, "Hani will be leaving 'Three Great Emperors' to focus on music promos"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+13,829, -1,024] I like Hani but I have to admit that she did have a tendency to overdo her reactions, probably with good intentions of doing well

2. [+11,541, -965] There was no reason to have her as a fixed cast anyway

3. [+10,974, -1,038] The way she overreacted did make me uncomfortable though

4. [+3,485, -283] I'd rather they get rid of the show for good

5. [+1,872, -136] They need someone like Sayuri to take her place.. someone who has the guts to say that it doesn't taste good when it really doesn't taste.. ㅋ all anyone does is praise people

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,420, -139] All she got out of the show was a ruined image. Made people uncomfortable with how much she overreacted. She would've been perfect as a guest but making her a fixed cast just got her more and more hate...

2. [+1,136, -22] Good decision~~

3. [+1,032, -29] I like Hani but I have to admit that she did have a tendency to overdo her reactions, probably with good intentions of doing well

4. [+116, -31] I'm not Hani's fan but I feel like she hasn't done anything really wrong but people are so quick to hate on her. I think anyone in her position would've gotten hated on either way.

5. [+84, -77] After all that controversy, she eventually leaves..

6. [+64, -48] Finally I can go back to watching the show

7. [+62, -47] Good decision. She honestly didn't match the show and kept overreacting to everything that it stopped me from watching

8. [+50, -42] Yes, please leave, let's not see you on the show again

-