Girlfriend's Yoojoo reveals she broke her arm trying to turn off the ac


Article: Girlfriend Yoojoo, "I broke my arm trying to turn off the air conditioner"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+590, -15] That's how scary the electric bill is

2. [+205, -16] Her cast is like that for her outfit ㅋㅋ idols normally use cloth wraps as casts so stop giving her crap for it

3. [+87, -7] After slipping all over stage, she now breaks her arm; quite the tumultuous year for Girlfriend. She hard carries most of their songs, take care of your health.

4. [+11, -7] Girlfriend's reason for popularity is that they can back it up with the vocal skills

5. [+10, -3] I turn the ac off every day because I'm worried about my electric bill too ㅜㅜ

6. [+8, -1] Their members suffer so many injuries

7. [+7, -2] Yup, the electric bill scare

8. [+4, -0] Where was your remote??

-