[Pann] Lizzy's changing looks?







Pann: Apparently this is Lizzy lately

1. [+174, -6] Nevermind her eyes, why did she shave her jaw... UEE started looking weird after she got her jaw done too. Lizzy's characteristic cuteness is gone ㅠㅠ

2. [+131, -3] Why'd she do it??? She was already pretty before

3. [+53, -0] She reminds me of those comb patterned potteries

4. [+51, -1] I saw this and realized how much she changed... can't find any of the cuteness she had before the surgery..

5. [+39, -2] I get that having a V line is pretty but I don't know why Korean girls are so obsessed with the egg shaped face. I live overseas and foreigners think angular faces like Angelina Jolie are really sexy and pretty (and overly thin faces aren't that charming, but I guess that's because foreigners already have tiny faces). I've noticed on Facebook that so many people get their jaws thinner but it just looks weird as you get older so people end up resorting to botox to fill it out more.

6. [+38, -2] I agree with the person who said that she started getting jealous over looks on 'Tasty Road' ㅋㅋㅋ she came out with a natural style at first but then started wearing unnatural circle lenses and dressing herself up in unnatural ways..

7. [+36, -0] I think she's just a bad selca taker. She looks fine in pictures others took of her. Still a pointy jaw but pretty.


8. [+28, -1] Sorry but she looks gross

9. [+27, -0] Maybe she got stressed from all the hate she got for her bare faced photos

10. [+21, -0] Just because you shave your jaw down to a V line doesn't make you automatically pretty. There needs to be some dimension to your face... but her eyes and nose look so unnatural. I guess she's satisfied? But I'd call her surgery a failure.

11. [+17, -1] Her mom's a total helicopter mom. She went to her agency and started arguing over all sorts of conditions so they put Lizzy in variety shows until she got popular. Lizzy herself is a super jealous person though ㅋㅋㅋ which is why she hardcore dieted and is nothing but bones now. She's super greedy.

12. [+17, -1] This is from 4 weeks ago on her Instagram and it doesn't look too weird or different from her past.


-