Oh My Girl comes back with 'Windy Day'


Article: Oh My Girl 'Windy Day', clarity to female emotions

Source: Sports World via Naver



1. [+318, -9] Oh My Girl fighting!!

2. [+281, -11] Oh My Girl always gets pretty music videos and great songs... and the members look like such dolls ㅠㅠ Jiho and Hyojung's vocal tones are great too..

3. [+237, -8] This is their prettiest music video yet

4. [+227, -10] Twice fan here, I really liked 'Two Steps' but songs of this style are great too! ㅠㅠㅠ Good luck, Oh My Girl!!!

5. [+66, -3] They have such great songs, why aren't they more popular ㅜㅜ Do well 'Windy' Day ♥♥♥♥♥♥

6. [+60, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ The song is daebak fresh ㅋㅋ I think the best idol song release recently, it's definitely going to climb the charts!!

7. [+54, -0] Something about the song makes you keep listening to it... highly addictive

8. [+64, -4] Oh My Girl hasn't had a bad release yet ㅎㅎ

9. [+52, -0] Song's awesome ㅠㅠ WM may lack in some areas but they always pick the best songs

-