Tuesday, May 31, 2016
BoA celebrates her 15th anniversary at her Japanese debut stage
Article: "15 years in the blink of an eye" BoA to perform on her Japanese debut stage once again
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,104, -32] No words come to mind other than amazing. I applaud BoA for the time and effort she put into overcoming everything :-)!
2. [+803, -22] That junior high schooler is now her in thirties... time flies so fast ㅠ
3. [+678, -3]4 BoA unni is no. 1 ♡
4. [+451, -21] Oh my, 15 years already ㅋ
5. [+118, -9] When everyone else her age was playing and in school, she debuted at 15 to promote in Japan all by herself while maintaining Korean activities. Now she's already 30 years old and a director at SM. Can't imagine the difficulties and pain to get to where she is now. What an amazing woman.
6. [+108, -9] Even if she wasn't a singer, she would've succeeded in whatever else she pursued because she's such a hard worker
7. [+93, -7] The original Hallyu star, she set up the foundation for Korean stars in Japan
8. [+81, -7] SM needs to take care of BoA more. If not for her, TVXQ SNSD Super Junior wouldn't even exist. Lee Soo Man would still be releasing albums and performing at night clubs to pay back all his debt. Why is her 15th anniversary fan meet size only 150 people? She's not some nameless singer, she's a top level solo singer in Japan.
9. [+82, -11] BoA you are truly the no.1 female solo
10. [+54, -3] She's already in her thirties? Doesn't look like that at all