Red Velvet wins #1 on 'Show Champion'


Article: 'Show Champion' Red Velvet beats out Mamamoo and Lee Hi for #1 'touching'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,067, -305] Every time I listen to 'July 7th', I notice how sweet Joy and Seulgi's vocals are

2. [+1,665, -287] Red Velvet ♡♡♡ congratulations!

3. [+1,272, -238] I like 'July 6th', Red Velvet fighting ♡

4. [+1,178, -233] Congratulations on the win~~!! Wow~ the song is so good~!

5. [+224, -44] I'm sure it was a huge challenge for them as a girl group to come out with a ballad as a title track and I know they were worried about it so thank you for coming back with such a great song! Congratulations and I love you ♡♡♡

6. [+207, -41] I've been liking Irene since 'Music Bank' and Joy on 'We Got Married' ㅎㅎ Seulgi was cute on 'Radio Star' too

7. [+205, -44] Red Velvet really tried something that isn't easy for most groups but still came out with good results! Amazing. People will always recognize good songs so let's go for a #1 on public broadcast now~ congratulations!!

8. [+153, -29] Winner fan here, congratulations! Fighting to the 2014 debut line! Let's long run together

-