In the media: Descendants of the Sun


Article: Song Joong Ki, total worth skyrockets with 'Sun'... 'billion won per CF' star

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+315, -11] I wonder what he did in his previous life that he ended up this lucky... he's making money that the rest of us couldn't even dream of unless winning the lottery

2. [+272, -22] So famous for never getting into scandals and being an all around good person! Handsome face, good actor, good person, already served in the army, there's no way but up from here! ^^

3. [+206, -8] How lucky

4. [+21, -4] This pisses me off~ I get that we're a capitalist economy but come on~~~~~~~

5. [+16, -4] If only I was born with a handsome face like him... ㅠ.ㅠ

6. [+14, -0] Don't people think celebrities get paid way too much for CFs compared to the average wage?

7. [+12, -3] Jealous of the CEO who has Song Joong Ki and Park Bogum...

8. [+12, -2] I'll buy whatever make up CF he's in, his skin is so clean for a man ㅎㅎ~

-


Article: Who will be China's Song Joong Ki? 'Descendants of the Sun' in discussion for Chinese remake

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+296, -6] Regrets of the Sun

2. [+264, -6] Not really feeling the remake since it won't have Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Gyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Jiwon... ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+250, -6] I can't even think of a Chinese actor who'd be a fit for Song Joong Ki's role

4. [+8, -0] It'd be hilarious if Yoo Seung Joon was cast ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6, -0] Don't do it... just watch the Korean version with subtitles

-


Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Jin Goo, "I feel like I've been reborn with my increase in female fans"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+232, -9] He has every right to enjoy himself right now

2. [+189, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ He said he accepted the casting for the drama because he heard Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were going to be in it ㅋㅋㅋ and that he started Instagram to get a feel for his newfound popularity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how adorable of him

3. [+132, -9] I didn't know that you could swear as cool as he did ㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -1] As someone who's been his fan for a while, I always thought he had bad luck when it came to dramas for how talented he is so I'm happy to see him making it now

5. [+16, -0] His original fans know how sexy he's always been ㅎ

-