Gyuri for 'Arena'




Article: "Idol on her own" Park Gyuri gives the aura of an actress

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+5,796, -227] She was originally a child actress anyway so isn't she just back to her original career?

2. [+3,490, -138] Park Gyuri's a better actor than Goo hara. I haven't watched Han Seungyeon or Kang Jiyoung yet so I can't speak for them.

3. [+3,757, -311] She's super pretty but her features are so masculine... I guess that's her charm.

4. [+2,061, -117] She does look more like an actress than an idol... she'd match an evil role on a daily drama.

5. [+483, -42] I used to be annoyed by how she called herself a goddess all the time but after hearing her say that she did it to create an image for herself and make money, I appreciated her honesty and it made me like her more.. ㅋㅋ

6. [+326, -23] Her facial features look like it'd belong on someone who's much taller

7. [+282, -18] She was so pretty as a child actress ㅎㅎ I think darker hair colors like this match her facial features better because she has such strong lines. Natural beauty~

8. [+293, -34] Her looks do indeed fit better as an actress than an idol

9. [+239, -27] One of the better actresses out of KARA ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+276, -41] Very western features! They stand out more now that she's lost weight, she's looking prettier too ㅎㅎㅎ I hope she works hard on her acting and finds success!

11. [+198, -18] She never caught my attention in KARA but her visuals are definitely better fit for acting. Her acting skills seem up to par as well.

12. [+194, -23] I've always thought Gyuri had more of a face for acting than idol stuff... I actually find her singing and rapping more cringe.

-