TV: Fei on 'Shaolin Monastery'


Article: 'Shaolin Monastery' Fei, "I felt pressured because I am Chinese"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"I felt a sense of responsibility to do well because I'm Chinese and back in my country of birth. It's hard but I know that I'll regret it if I don't try my best until the end."

1. [+630, -27] Well fortunately you're not Taiwanese...

2. [+400, -30] The pressure would've been double if she was Taiwanese

3. [+220, -9] Don't feel pressured over that stuff. We know that not all Chinese join monasteries to train!! Just do your best and show us what you're capable of

4. [+155, -13] So pretty...

5. [+113, -7] What I like best about Fei is that she works hard at everything she does, whether that's cooking or training like this ㅋㅋ fighting

6. [+35, -7] She has such a pure heart that I'm naturally inclined to support her. Fighting!

7. [+33, -7] A likable foreigner~♡♡ You worked hard!! I choked up when she was holding back her tears because her wrist hurt so much

8. [+5, -0] Assuming that she'd be good at temple training because she's Chinese is like assuming all Koreans are Tae Kwon Do pros

9. [+19, -5] Why would you bring up Tzuyu and Taiwan in this article???? There's a Tzuyu article at the bottom of the ranking over there, go comment about it there!

10. [+5, -1] It's like thinking that all Koreans are experts at Tae Kwon Do but I understand the pressure she must feel as a Chinese ㅋ

-