Park Jimin is still hard at work on her diet


Article: Park Jimin, "I'm not in the right state of mind because I'm dieting, I'm craving ddukbokgi"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+522, -15] She seems like the type who enjoys eating and gains weight easily. But she's still chubby in a cute way and a good singer.

2. [+453, -17] Probably the type who swells easily no matter how little you eat. It's a type of suffering of its own. People will complain either way, whether you lose or gain weight. Just make sure you maintain your health and win in the end for your talents.

3. [+349, -8] Aigoo, must be hard, she seems like the type who loves eating ㅠㅠ

4. [+30, -7] I don't know why kids like Park Jimin are forced into severe diets. The public does not want her for her looks but her singing talent.

5. [+17, -3] I don't want Jinin to lose weight... I feel like she has the potential to be an artist like Adele, someone who just focuses on their singing instead of their body. JYP should do mnore for her, give her some good songs..

6. [+16, -4] I honestly think she wasn't ever meant to lose weight. If she's still like this even after getting management in a top agency, there's no hope in losing weight for her.

7. [+14, -3] Seems like all she ever does is diet... ㅜㅜ

8. [+13, -0] Ever since she won, all she's been doing is dieting

9. [+11, -1] So what if shes's gained weight~! I wish people would stop obsessing over it.. kids are learning from all of us~~

10. [+11, -6] Her head's big so I don't think any weight loss is obvious

11. [+8, -2] K-Pop Star is on season 5 and she's still dieting

12. [+8, -5] I think it's just the way she's built~ When she says she dieted and lost weight, she still looks heavy.. and then gains it all back again and gets fat. It's just the way her life is~

-