Shin Dong Yeob and IU to MC for 'SBS Gayo Daejun'


Article: Shin Dong Yeob and IU to MC for SBS Gayo Daejun

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+1,841, -171] Why IU...

2. [+1,506, -83] So I guess IU meant she wouldn't be performing when she said she wasn't attending year-end ceremonies

3. [+1,470, -114] She's amazing, really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,176, -109] IU...????

5. [+806, -70] So is she just going to MC or is she performing too?

6. [+528, -51] She's got such a strong mentality

7. [+488, -48] Remember what IU said, she can act as rudely as she wants and people still be nice to her

8. [+529, -66] Goosebumps... that mentality

9. [+512, -68] IU did this last time with Anchovy's scandal, I wonder who's protecting her that she can get all these gigs

-

Source: Daum

1. [+214, -29] What a mess. Seems like it's a trend lately for PDs, singers, and broadcast officials to just wage war against what the public wants. Yeah, you go and use some pedo singer as your MC

2. [+188, -19] I won't be watching. How fitting of SBS with all their Ilbe issues to cast a pedo singer as their MC

3. [+180, -19] Her plagiarism and pedo scandals still haven't been resolved, have they? And she has the shame to come out like this?

4. [+69, -11] She has such thick skin. She should know to stay quiet for the rest of the year.

5. [+61, -9] Honestly speechless... such a scary child she is

6. [+57, -9] I won't be watching because she makes me uncomfortable. I used to support her but now I don't even want to see her on my TV screen.

7. [+46, -7] Is SBS insane? They're taking some pedo singer for their MC? Looks like their Ilbe viewers will love it ㅋㅋ

8. [+42, -8] I guess they had no one else to cast...

-