CL and her sister shoot a pictorial for W magazine




Article: CL shoots a pictorial with beautiful younger siser... charismatic sisters

Source: OSEN via Daum

1. [+120, -6] With make up that looks that heavy, you'll never know what they really look like until you erase it

2. [+80, -12] I liked CL but I was disappointed with her Black Eyed Peas song at the MAMA... a singer should be able to sing!!

3. [+49, -6] Her dongsaeng is prettier

4. [+35, -1] Is taking pictures with your siblings a trend lately? Everyone's trying to get their siblings into the business too

5. [+35, -4] I could barely recognize CL without her make up. She's literally as dumb as paper if you take away all her media play and pre-rehearsed answers. She can't talk in interviews coherently.

6. [+23, -3] Looks like make up + photoshop

7. [+20, -3] I wouldn't call that beautiful... more like thick make up!

8. [+15, -4] Her dongsaeng's prettier than her

-

Source: Nate

1. [+352, -45] Please don't try to slyly debut your sister like this ㅡㅡ

2. [+305, -38] Her dongsaeng has a severe case of the celebrity disease

3. [+18, -2] Her dongsaeng resembles CL a lot

4. [+13, -1] Both are pretty ugly... I shouldn't have clicked this article before my lunch break, tsk..

5. [+13, -0] Why is she suddenly bringing out her sister? Does she want to be a celebrity too and she's just testing the waters?? Tsk tsk

6. [+13, -26] Am I the only one who likes CL? I like her personality and her beauty has certainly improved lately, I feel so bad for all the hate she gets.

7. [+11, -8] She looks like she has a great relationship with her sister, let's not put her family down, yeah?

8. [+9, -3] So the great CL who raised the women of Asia all by herself is debuting her own sister now~

-