TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1988 (Pilot)


Article: 'Reply 1988' Hyeri explodes in sorrow over being the second born "I love chicken legs too"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,383, -111] Judging from the pictures, she doesn't seem like she's acting but those feelings are actually coming from within ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,305, -234] Her acting's actually good!?

3. [+112, -16] Her acting was great, the character of Duksun is so cute ㅜㅜ

4. [+102, -14] Who ever thought that I'd cry along with Hyeri's acting ㅠㅠ

5. [+72, -6] She truly expressed the sorrow of being the second born. Made me nostalgic... all over that damn chicken leg ^^

-

Source: Nate

1. [+663, -68] The drama is way more fun than I thought! Everyone keeps saying it's bad... Ryu Jun Yeol is super charming and I cried a lot during Go Kyung Pyo's episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠ No one in the cast is bad at acting, they're all good. I was worried about how I'd be able to relate to '88 but it seems like a fun drama to watch even if you never experienced it.

2. [+609, -60] You can tell they paid a lot of attention to the props ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of people are saying they thought it was boring but I think this season is the closest to reality they've made it ㅎㅎㅎ Go Kyung Pyo made me tear up, Ra Miran too ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+605, -75] Hyeri's acting is good. More than anything, I thought it was daebak how they managed to get all the props and outfits from that time... All of it was so high quality and true to nostalgia ㅜㅜ

4. [+44, -9] Hyeri's acting is fine!! Wasn't put off by it at all. Especially when she was crying over the sorrow of being the second born.. I teared up too. Go Kyung Pyo and Ra Miran's made me feel for them. Looking forward to the drama ㅠㅠ

5. [+37, -4] Well made and fun drama. Hyeri's better than I thought. Sorry for the initial hate.

-


Article: Pilot episode, people were sure 'Reply' would fail? Definitely a drama to trust

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+12,579, -1,807] Hyeri's acting was great too

2. [+10,799, -1,685] It was fun ㅋㅋㅋ Hyeri's a good actor

3. [+9,727, -707] Brought back so much nostalgia to my youth seeing them share side dishes with the neighbors and all. Go Kyung Pyo's youngest sister was my age back in '88... that little girl.

4. [+7,579, -827] I like it, I have a good feeling about it

5. [+7,007, -776] It's fun, I'll be catching it tomorrow

-